Brethren, I salute you.
My name is Wasswa Ronald Musoke, the Chief Executive Officer and I would like to welcome you to World Resilience Uganda.
I was a Head Teacher of Kiribedda C/U Primary School, Maligita Public Primary School, Kyampisi C/U primary school and Bukeeka C/U primary School.
I am A Board Member of Business Development Service Providers’ Network an umbrella Body of Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy trainers of Uganda.
I am one of the Africans who grew up from extreme poverty with hardly any hope of livelihood. I am the Eighth son in the family of 22 children. I accessed my basic Education on scratch and by Luck that I become a Graduate teacher.
Consequently, after attainment of sufficient skills from the various interactions with several organisations, I was recruited to work with World Resilience Uganda such that the communities around us receive Hope especially as we handle Orphans and Vulnerable Children.
Since inception in 2008, we have taken a big flight. Nevertheless, every project is a small project in itself and focused on direct help.
We have had the following Projects so far:
- Looking after Orphans and Vulnerable Children, About 112 children have been helped.
- A School infrastructural development project of Kirindi C/U P/S in Partnership with Our Dearest Trust of UK where some of our Vulnerable children study from.
- Youth empowerment in Ntenjeru County south constituency
- . Initiating and establishing a Computer Laboratory in Bukeeka COU Primary school.A school where majority of our Primary children are educated from.
- Women (widow) Financial empowerment through Interest free loans in Bukeeka.
- Implementing the School Enterprise Challenge in 23 Schools of Kayunga District with aid from Teach A Man To Fish
- Skilling People with Disabilities Of Nazigo town in Craft shoe making with aid from Mirembe Foundation.
My role in the Organisation:
Team leader and the secretary of the Organisation’s Board of Trustees .