The Agali Awamu women are running a poultry business from their group savings. They requested for a loan boost from Tusaidiane Uganda, but before we do that, we give the women a training in Financial literacy. On the 27th of February 2018, Tusaidiane Uganda represented by Ms.Rachel Tushabe together with World Resilience Uganda a local organization represented by Mr Kiyaga Jonah , trained the women;
- How to make a concrete and feasible business plan.
- What is needed to start a new business.
- How to cost and evaluate business.
- How to manage off seasons.
- How to deal with fear and risk taking.
- Marketing plan.
- How to grow a small business into a big one.
- How to sustain a business.
- Certification after training.
Through their efforts as shown in the photo, you will find what transpired in the training. We hope for a cooperative future and positive change for the families of the women.
Women empowerment is one of the key activities of World Resilience Uganda. Meet a happy group of women in Bukeeka called Agali Awamu Women’s Group that we gave an interest free loan of 2.5million with support from Tusaidiane Uganda.
These women are keeping poultry.